Malta has been a member of the European Union since the 1st. May 2004.
EU funding falls essentially into two main categories, namely:
- Decentralised funding. This is Malta-based and thus administered by local agencies. This type of funding accounts for the larger percentage of available funding per member state and
- Centralised funding. This is EU based and thus administered by the EU Commission and its Agencies directly.
PCM Legal provides services in the following areas:
- Assessment of Applicable Incentives & Schemes
- Pre-Assessment with relevant authorities
- Solution Design
- Proposal Development & Requirement Fulfillment
- Financial computation, Projections & Financial Workings
- Risk Assessment
- Meeting Submission Requirements & Deadlines
- Project Management thereafter